Monday, July 30, 2012

Lesson Learned

Sunday morning did not start out very well. It started with Douglas and I sleeping through both of our alarms and scrambling to get ready just to be on time for breakfast. Since we over-slept I did not have time to finish and post my blog. Since my post on my blog was late I had to pick up trash at the beach for two hours, and when I got back I was allowed to eat breakfast.

Sadly since it was a Sunday Esquela Especial was closed. Instead we organized all the donation bags and went to the market to buy more supplies for the gift bags we are going to give to the kids. Once we had all the supplies at the hotel we put together 90 gift bags! In each gift bag there were cookies, hand soap, beans, rice, detergent, and body soap. It may not sound like a lot to you but it is a ton to them.   I can't wait to give these gift bags to the kids tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment